phone vomit

because my life doesn't feel interesting enough for words at this time.
or i lack the energy to add any detail to make it sound interesting.
regardless..

my life lately in pictures.

i love making things.


got my old friend back out.
me and donkey kong used to be tight.

i'm trying to get better at knitting.
if anyone wants to lend me their grandma..
i'd appreciate it more than you know.
knitting is hard.

we entertain ourselves at work.

solid joke.

"it looks like it hurts."
top knot/no make up days.

dove chocolate.
it always makes me happy.
thanks for being inspiring.

i make bracelets.


bubble baths.
sooth my soul.
yes i took this while in the bath.
do you suddenly feel inappropriate?
good.

this is funny because
1. this is the cleanest my room has been in a while.
2. if you had to guess my age by this picture..
i'd be missing 10 or so years.

No comments: